Wednesday, July 29, 2015

L'occitane & My Little Box












L'occitane is a brand I have been a fan of for a while now, especially their Bonne Mere range which I believe is highly under rated, My Grandma actually introduced it to me last christmas with a selection of the range.
I attended the event in which they had collaborated with the french company 'My Little Box', based in Paris it's a monthly lifestyle box subscription service which is a favourite amongst bloggers for its selection of items it sends each month. I personally like that they do something different not just the standard 5 or so beauty products.
I have to say I had kind of forgotten about L'occitane until this event, but I am very glad I was reminded of its presence! It has some absolute corker's in the range, there are obviously the cult classics such as the almond shower oil but the fragrance range has some hidden gems, my friend obsesses over the fig fragrance she blogged about it here.
The event was based in the beautiful little Covent garden store, which is well worth a visit if your around that area.

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment