Thursday, November 27, 2014

Next & Marc Cain Spring/Summer 2015


A week or so ago I attended the Next and Marc Cain Spring/Summer press days.
It was really amazing to see the up and coming trends for next year, and may I say there are some corkers! 
I started the day at Uni so I went for comfort in a Denim jacket, ripped jeans and a snuggly tartan scarf.





The true gem of the Next S/S in my eyes is the home wear, this was my favorite collection within the home section with earthy tones and copper accents it was just perfection. I WANT IT ALL.














Moving onto the clothes, the colour ways Next chose were very fresh with a palette of greens, blue's and reds with some real stand out prints such as the graphic print cami (below).

My favorite piece is the white dungarees, absolutely adorable and perfect for summer with a little cropped tee underneath with converse!

They had also put a little twist on classic pieces, and it was great to see the wide leg trouser made a return.







Who doesn't just want need that drumstick bag?!







Next had also released a beauty range with super cute packaging! 
The eye and lip crayons I am dying to give a go. 



Next on the agenda was Marc Cain. 
Quite a new designer to me but I absolutely adored the clothes, especially the jackets and coats! Me and Gemma fawned over every coat. 







Again another fresh colour scheme but with pastel blues and corals being the stand out colours for me.
Plus who doesn't love an embellished collar? 


To end the day we watched the Oxford Circus lights being switched on. 
ITS OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS.

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment