Saturday, August 16, 2014

Paris Day 1

A while back I went to Paris for my birthday. It wasn't the first time I had been to Paris but it was defiantly the best trip I've had to the land of the baguette, I loved everything about it. But I'll start from the beginning...







Arrived at the airport saturday evening having just had my birthday a day before and I was pretty darn excited.

Fast forward a flight, a transfer and a good nights sleep I was more than ready to explore and eat. Definatly eat. 




After wandering up and down Rue de Nue gazing longingly at all the beautiful shops we decided it was chocolate time and where better then Angelina?







The hot chocolate is honestly incredible. Thick, warming and filling.
We had 2 of the desserts and of course they where chocolate! We had been warned off the food at Angelina as its not great and pretty pricey so we stuck to the sweet stuff. 
Eventually we hauled ourselved up and went to explore some more, and by explore I mean shop.


Having made a few naughty purchases we decided to visit Harry's bar which is our favourite bar in Paris. 






Not a typically 'parisian' bar but the cocktails are the best and will garuntee you leaving blurry eyed. And if you get a chance have a club sandwich, they are the best.
From here we headed back to the house to collapse.  A great first day!

My day 1 Tips.

Walk everywhere! Paris is an amazing city to walk around so make the most of it, plus it's defiantly one of the smaller city's so pick an area and explore!

Go visit Harry's bar and Angelina,  you will not regret it!

P x





No comments:

Post a Comment